Fitment Of Steering Wheel And Boss Kit.

Bodyshell and Panels; Fittings; Dashboards; Interiors; Bumpers; Light clusters front and rear (non electrical queries) Grilles and brightwork; Repairs including to bulkhead due to clutch cable pulling through
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
ianaudia4
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Fitment Of Steering Wheel And Boss Kit.

Post by ianaudia4 »

What Ryan and Pete say!!!!

As I said before buy it and try it, if it doesn't fit it's in your neck of the woods.

You obviously have your reservations or else you would have just bought it by now.

Personnally, for the £70 or so you are looking to spend buy a decent VW leather steering wheel that will fit and is much nicer than a PVC cheapy from Ebay!

1984 MK2 Havanna brown Storm
1989 MK2 Alpine white Scala injection
2006 Audi A4 3.0TDI quattro (the beast)
G Beats
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by G Beats »

ianaudia4 wrote:What Ryan and Pete say!!!!

As I said before buy it and try it, if it doesn't fit it's in your neck of the woods.

You obviously have your reservations or else you would have just bought it by now.

Personnally, for the £70 or so you are looking to spend buy a decent VW leather steering wheel that will fit and is much nicer than a PVC cheapy from Ebay!

ok i see but i wont have the money until the end of the month and we all ready have genuine vw 1 but we want a sports 1 now.

G Beats.Been into MK 2 V.W Sciroccos since 98.Now on my fourth MK 2 Scirocco. R.I.P two MK 2 Scala DX Engine's.Sold GT 2. No longer have a mk 2 v.w Scirocco as it was stolen back in February 2020 .Or another one know have a 1980s BMW.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Regarding ordering it from Halfords - go into the store and ask - they will have it on their system

Octavia elegance kombi TDI
G Beats

Post by G Beats »

Ryan wrote:Regarding ordering it from Halfords - go into the store and ask - they will have it on their system

ok thanx very much

G Beats.Been into MK 2 V.W Sciroccos since 98.Now on my fourth MK 2 Scirocco. R.I.P two MK 2 Scala DX Engine's.Sold GT 2. No longer have a mk 2 v.w Scirocco as it was stolen back in February 2020 .Or another one know have a 1980s BMW.