Rear corner repairs

Bodyshell and Panels; Fittings; Dashboards; Interiors; Bumpers; Light clusters front and rear (non electrical queries) Grilles and brightwork; Repairs including to bulkhead due to clutch cable pulling through
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
Ricky
fill in the right answer: 15

Rear corner repairs

Post by Ricky »

Getting into finishing the underneath of my car on the jig now, I'm needing a bit of help with my rear corners, does anyone have a picture of what the bottom corner should look like where the quarter meets the back panel untouched from factory? I've not got that area either side. Cheers

Nate
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: Rear corner repairs

Post by Nate »

If you have a look in the grotto thread, there is pics of mine with the repair sections fitted if that helps

Check out my photostream on Flickr
'69 bay, '79 bay, '74 bug, '78 GLS, '91 GT2, '10 SAAB 9-3
Ricky
fill in the right answer: 15

Re: Rear corner repairs

Post by Ricky »

Cheers for the input man, I just want an idea of what they looked like out the factory because I'm a little OCD. Il check the thread out though