Fuel sender unit

Carbs; K-jet; Tanks; Lines; Filler necks, Senders; aftermarket fuel systems; Exhausts and Manifolds;air filters - standard and aftermarket
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
Mk2liamjones
fill in the right answer: 15

Fuel sender unit

Post by Mk2liamjones »

Hello, everyone or anyone? im wondering if anyone can help me as it seems Facebook was a dead end, and on ebay im only finding one thats priced at £100 which to me is extortionate.

im looking for a fuel sender unit the one with the fuel outlets..

Im guessing the only way to get one is second hand as they are no longer available, so im hoping someone on here has one in the shed/garage or stashed that they are willing to sell.

Photo is the sender unit i need on ebay and thought id chuck a photo of mine on here as it deserves to stay on the road hopefully.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mk2liamjones

Re: Fuel sender unit

Post by Mk2liamjones »

Okay i managed to find a NOS part from America, i bought it and hopefully it doesnt take to long to come also i dont know how to delete posts.. [emoji2357]

mark1gls
fill in the right answer: 10

Post by mark1gls »

Yes they all seem silly money for such a small thing..

How did you get on with the NOS one?

Mk1 78 Scirocco GLS 1.6 FR, weekend toy.
Mk1 88 Golf GTi cabriolet 1.8 DX. Daily drive.
Membership No. 323
Mk2liamjones

Post by Mk2liamjones »

Really good, it only took around 10days to get to me, was updated all the way through the shipping, was abit worried it would be slightly different but it was exactly the same.. all happy now with no leaks [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]