meta alarm fitting

For all electrical questions; Alternators including fitment; Light connections/wiring; Instruments; Gauges; MFA; Heater blower (not coolant related) issues etc etc.
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
type53b
fill in the right answer: 10

meta alarm fitting

Post by type53b »

I am going to retro fit a meta alarm that I took out of my old Audi a4 before I scrapped it into my scirocco. Now there are 2 wires on the alarm ,dark blue and a white wire that are supposed to be wired into the fuel pump to act as an immobilizer but my Rocco is a carb with a mechanical pump. Can I somehow wire these wires into the ignition/distributer/ coil to have the same effect? If so what wires can I tap into??? Thanks.

remember, if it's got tit's or tyre's, sooner or later it's gonna give you trouble.
type53b
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: meta alarm fitting

Post by type53b »

Anyone know????

remember, if it's got tit's or tyre's, sooner or later it's gonna give you trouble.