Front lower brace

Suspension; Gearbox, Clutch and Driveshafts; Brakes; Steering; Throttle and clutch cable issues
Forum rules
Hints, tips and guides for repair and modification - the FAQ section on the main website is worth checking first for information relating to common faults and technical help. Useful posts and guides will be added to the FAQ http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk/scirocco-faq
Rocco Ben
fill in the right answer: 10

Re: Front lower brace

Post by Rocco Ben »

I found the 'Adjustable Lower Alloy Brace' on the C&R enterprises website but on that 'strutbracer' website there's nothing for the scirocco only golf, passat and polo.

Risocco

Post by Risocco »

Rocco Ben wrote:I found the 'Adjustable Lower Alloy Brace' on the C&R enterprises website but on that 'strutbracer' website there's nothing for the scirocco only golf, passat and polo.
MK1 Golf ones will fit dude :chill:

Alex

1983 GL
1986 GT
1994 Corrado VR6
Akinesis

Post by Akinesis »

Oops, sorry I forgot to mention :blush: Yeah, as Risocco says, all the Golf Mk1's will fit the 'Rocco. That's where I got mine from and they all bolted on no problems, although, the top one won't fit now as I've bolted on a Weber :crying: All 3 together came to just over £80 :hugegrin:
Last edited by Akinesis on Tue May 05, 2009 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

GTII Track Project... now a different animal for 2009
Rocco Ben

Post by Rocco Ben »

sweet thanks for the help :dance: